Are you an artist in the game or fantasy genre? Come and join us!
Applying for the art show is easy. Get started by applying for the show online or download the art show pack. Complete the form and Nuke-Con will contact you about payment. Deadline for registration and payment is September 26th, 2020.
- Panels (4’x4’) and tables (6’x18”) cost $10 each.
- Half-panels (4’x2’) or half-tables (3’x18”) are $7.
- Larger spaces (for large sculptures or pieces over 4’ wide) are available by special arrangement.
- We will reserve your space as soon as we get your payment.
- Nuke-Con will assess a 10% fee on all sales.
During the Convention
The art show runs as a silent auction Friday and Saturday. Any lots that have not yet sold will go to live auction on Sunday.
The location of the live auction will be announced during the convention.
After the Art Show
Check to see if your art is still at the auction site. If it is, unfortunately, it did not sell.
To pick up your art, go to the Art Show Desk and give them your name and badge number.
Nuke-con will mail your proceeds to you on the Monday or Tuesday following the convention weekend.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.