[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Looking for players for my events! -

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:35 pm

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:07 pm 

Hello all!

I have just submitted a series of events that I hope people are out there who may be interested. They will be posted on the timeslot event listings soon (I think!).

On Friday - are my White Wolf World of Darkness events. Both events take place in late December 1999. I submitted a Hunter the Reckoning and Vampire the Masquerade event. The Hunter event is a 4 hour slot starting at 2:00. The Vampire event is set for 6:30 PM with a 6 hour slot. Both events have room for up to 5 players. No prior experience is needed to play. I plan on having pre-gens available but I am willing to work with any player on a character if we can coordinate prior to the convention.

On Saturday I have 3 BattleTech events starting early in the morning. (8 AM + 10:30 AM + 1:30 PM). I need a minimum of 2 player but can go as high as 6 (maybe even 8).

Also on Saturday I am running a high level Pathfinder RPG game starting at 6:00 PM. I have room for 3 to 5 players. Feel free to bring your own PC's or I will provide a pregen for you. Due to the high level nature of this game experienced players only please.

I was tossing the idea around about hosting a Card Game event based on VtM Eternal Struggle sometime on Sunday, is there any interest out there?

Thanks!

Scorpi

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable