[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nuke-Con 2019 GOH coordination for D&D Adventurer's League Events -

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:31 pm

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:05 am 

Hi All!

My name is Marcello De Velazquez, and I have the privilege along with Travis Fuller to be your D&D Organized Play coordinators for Nuke-Con events in 2019! We're both still basking in the wake of the last Nuke-con still! So many good things happened. One was when Dave Rosser decided to mentor Travis and I and give us valuable experience that we hope will make next years event even more NUKE-LEAR!

While speaking with Bill Benham, WotC Product Designer and D&D Adventurer's League Administrator on 12 Oct 18 , he advised me that "6-9 months lead time for a guest is a good rule of thumb.". I realize that is still some time away, but we would like to get preliminary permission from Nuke-con organizers to monitor this window so that we can get a request in at the most optimal time during this window to give us a chance to get on the schedule for an AL Administrator or D&D Personality, and also allow us to coordinate exclusive release materials.

Travis and I look forward to hearing from you soon. We can be reached at valium573@hotmail.com and traviswfuller@gmail.com respectively. Thanks again!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:14 pm 

We'll be crunching profit & loss numbers for 2018 as quickly as we can, and the results of the crunching will (in part) determine whether we'll be able to host a D&D AL guest in 2019. I hope to be able to let you know by the end of the year. It does help to know what the WoTC timeline is.

It's likely that we'll have a guest from Paizo / Pathfinder Society, which will also play into the decision.

I'll keep you posted as I know more.

Norajane

Is it true?
Is it necessary?
Is it kind?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable