[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
State of Chaos- Supernatural Live Action Role Play -

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:41 pm 

[This discussion thread was set up for those interested in playing in Megan McGuire's LARP at Yellow Cake 2014]

Welcome recruit! You’re here because you are a survivor. What you went through, what you saw, it had to be rough. Eruptions always are.

But now that you are part of the Society we will teach you how to Control your powers, and how to use them to protect people from the same thing that happened to you. Now that you have been Infected with the Flux, you are a Carrier. You are the only possible defense against the Flux – because you have already been exposed and survived.

You might be able to throw fire now, or change into a wolf, or move through walls, but you are a walking time bomb. You can spread the Infection and cause new Eruptions if you lose Control. Remember that. Only the Society can teach you Control. The Society knows what is best. Trust us. And whatever you do – don’t listen to the other Societies. They don’t have your best interests at heart.

Welcome to State of Chaos- Supernatural Live Action Role Play in a world of dire consequence and impending disaster. Become an Agent of one of the Five Societies and defend the city against the Flux that makes you so powerful – and so dangerous. Heavy intrigue, horror, with action and investigation.

Adults Only Please. For 5-20 players, no previous experience required. If interested, please reply to this discussion thread.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:55 am 

I am interested in playing. I believe that Larisa Hines (she'll be Koehler by that time) will be joining me.

In case it's not obvious yet (due to my profile settings and such not being set up), this is Andy Koehler.

This sounds like a blast! thanks for running this, folks!

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:12 am 

Excellent! I'd be glad to have you both in the game. (And happy to see you both - been too long!)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:10 pm 

Sweet, just got confirmation from the almost-better half. We're in!

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:46 pm 

If you are interested in playing, please drop me a line here, or at sapphires.mcguire@gmail.com . I'd love to chat with you about the game, and about possible characters, before Yellow-Cake.

The characters in State of Chaos will all be "Carriers" - members of a secret society sent to Omaha to accomplish a specific goal. Each character will have special abilities and an private agenda to accomplish in addition to the public one. Costuming could best be described as "tactical street wear". Carriers need to blend in, but they know they might be asked to participate in unusual activities or have to move quickly on a regular basis. With the Flux, anything is possible, so it helps to be 'prepared'.

I am so looking forward to this!~

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:20 pm 

So excited! Yes, I want to play (and so does Michael), but we're not sure we can last till 10 pm. What should we do?

Is it true?
Is it necessary?
Is it kind?

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:10 pm 

Well, we could always write you spectacular death scenes! :-) I will do my best to work with everyone - I don't want to limit the running time but I might be able to give you characters who might be more important in the early game and less so in the end game...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:19 pm 

I'm looking forward to tomorrow! I hope to see everyone there. I will be there at 4 for check in, but I don't anticipate we will begin play until 6 pm, so please plan accordingly. :-)

-- megs

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable