[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Castles & Crusades in Hârn - Page 2 -

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:02 pm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:51 am 

Sounds like you have the books from the 4th printing. There is only 1 edition of C&C but the various printings have minor differences here and there. E.g. tweaks to the barbarian class, additional spells, switching to color art with the 5th printing, correcting typos, etc. The scope of the changes are nowhere near as pronounced as they were when AD&D moved to its 2nd edition.

The adventure I ran at Nuke Con had character sheets with everything the players needed for the session as it was designed to be both an adventure for players new to C&C and for those experienced with the game. Whenever I run more demos of Zoanthropic Benediction, I'll have the pre-gen character sheets ready for players so no worries about which printing of books you own.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:01 am 

I'll be running my C&C adventure, Zoanthropic Benediction, on Saturday, 17-Nov-18, from 1 PM to 6 PM as part of the Extra Life two day gaming event at:

Bellevue University
John B. Muller Administrative Services Bldg (MASB)
Bellevue, NE 68005

Here is a chance to play some C&C based in Hârn at an event that raises $$$ for a good cause!