While we have many volunteers, there are a few individuals that run the various departments that make Nuke-Con go. If you have questions regarding the programming for the annual convention or regarding our organization, these are the people that can answer your question or make sure it gets answered.
- Ann Myers – Graphic Design
- Derick Williams – Art Show and Auction
- Erik Luken – Event Coordinator
- Jaime Young – Site Coordinator
- John Kelly
- Josh Stortz – Registration Coordinator / IT
- Kenneth Versaw – Vendor Coordinator
- Keri Haney – Publications
- Leslie Van Briesen – Guest Coordinator / Finances
- Michael McIntyre – Volunteers / T-Shirts
- Norajane McIntyre – Convention Coordinator
- Ryan Hruska – Graphic Design / Website
- Steve Dawes
Nuke-Con is run by volunteers. We want to recognize the volunteers that put in many hours during the year, at our game days, and our annual convention. Here are just a few:
- Brianna Bell
- Fredd Gorham
- John Geistdoerfer
- W. Mike Guldemond
- Richard Norton
- Tammy Norton
- Rodney Ruff
- Don Zak
Board of Directors
The Nuke-Con Board of Directors is charged with general oversight and financial responsibility for the organization. It approves and supports the core Convention staff each year.
The Board of Directors consists of three to seven members, two of which are elected by the general Nuke-Con community. The elected members serve staggered two-year terms.
The current Board of Directors is:
- Michael McIntyre – Chair
- Leslie Van Briesen – Treasurer
- Josh Stortz – Secretary
- Norajane McIntyre
- Steve Dawes
If you’re interested in joining the governing body of the organization, contact the Chair.