Would you like to clean out your game room?
Bring your gear to the gamer garage sale.
The gamer garage sale runs alongside our Art Show. You will list your lots, one per line, on this spreadsheet. Email the spreadsheet to email@example.com. Nuke-Con will contact you for payment. You can also register your lots at the convention.
- Anything to be sold must be registered as a lot.
- Sellers pays $1.00 to register each lot.
- A 10% charge will be assessed on all lots sold. This amount will be deducted from the sales proceeds.
What is allowed in the Gamer Garage Sale?
- Games! (Board, Card, RPG, Miniature, etc.)
- Miniatures, landscape.
- Books (buyers will be interested in gaming manuals & fantasy/sci-fi)
- Geekdom tchotchkes
During the Convention
The gamer garage sale runs in tandem with the Art Show as a silent auction Friday and Saturday. Any lots that have not yet sold will go to live auction on Sunday. Go here to see the full Auction Rules.
The location of the live auction will be announced during the convention.
After the Garage Sale
Check to see if your lot is still at the auction site. If it is, unfortunately, it did not sell.
To pick up your item, go to the Auction Desk and provide them with your name and badge number, then retrieve your lot and pack it away for next year!
Nuke-con will mail your proceeds to you on the Monday or Tuesday following the convention weekend.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.