Would you like to clean out your game room?
Bring your gear to the gamer garage sale in the main gaming hall! Make some cash and make some room for new gear! You might even find what you have been seeking in the sale!
What to sell at Gamer Garage Sale?
- Games! (Board, Card, RPG, etc.)
- Miniatures, landscape items.
- Geekdom tchotchkes
- you get the idea
How to Get Started
Fill out the fields with arrows on this form for each lot and bring it to the convention with your gear.
- Anything to be sold must be registered as a lot.
- Lots can contain one or more items
How to Register your Lots
- Visit the Gamer Garage Sale in the Main Gaming Hall near the Special Guests and the Prize Vault
- You can register lots on site Friday and Saturday, see schedule below
- Show them your Badge (Only registered attendees can participate in the Gamer Garage Sale)
- Hand them your completed form OR ask for a form to fill out
- Pay $1.00 to register each lot. (If the Charity or Nuke-Con is the beneficiary, there will be no fee)
- Lots are placed in the Garage Sale area for Buyers to bid on
- A 10% charge will be assessed on all lots sold.
- This amount will be deducted from the sales proceeds.
Gamer Garage Sale Schedule
- Lots can be entered starting Friday at 6pm
- Buyers can bid on lots
- Friday 6pm-10pm
- Saturday 9am-6pm
- Bids close at Saturday 6pm
- Bidders may pick up and pay for lots starting at 7pm Saturday through 1pm on Sunday
- Payments accepted- Cash, Credit Card, and PayPal
- Sellers may pick up their proceeds starting 2pm Sunday (or they can be mailed)
After the Garage Sale
Check to see if your lot is still at the auction. If it is, unfortunately, it did not sell.
To pick up your item, go to the Auction Area and provide them with your name and show your badge, then retrieve your lot and pack it away for next year!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
What Types of Payments are accepted? Cash, Credit Card, PayPal
Why are there fees? Fees help defer the expenses of running the convention, like hall rental
How many items can be in a single lot? There is no limit. Our only limit is space
When can I drop off items? See schedule above
When can I pick up my money? See schedule above
Why do I need a badge? This event is only for convention attendees
My question isn’t here! Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.