We still encourage you to wear your mask as Covid-19 is still present in our community. GMs may make their own decisions on requiring masks at their games.
We also remind you that if you don’t feel well on Nuke-Con weekend, please stay home. That’s essential to prevent the spread of Covid-19, but applies to flu, colds, and general con crud, too. We can arrange to roll your membership over to the next year.
- Vaccinations are highly recommended for all those eligible to get them.
- Frequent hand washing/use of hand sanitizer is highly recommended.
- We will station hand sanitizer pumps on tables throughout the convention area.
- There will also be small, personal bottles of hand sanitizers at selected locations.
- There will be sanitizer stationed at the Prize Vault material. Gamers should sanitize their hands before handling any prize vault material.
- Tables will be cleaned at least once a day.
- Volunteers will clean empty tables periodically throughout the day.
- We encourage GMs and gamers to clean their own tables after use.
- Cleaning supplies will be located near the hand sanitizer pumps.
- Nuke-Con’s Discord channel will be available for virtual gaming. See our Virtual Online FAQ for additional information.
- If you are not able to attend the 2022 convention, you may request that your badge be rolled over to the 2023 convention, or you may request a refund of your badge price.
Following are links to some of the information we used to develop these policies:
- Centers for Disease Control
- Council Bluffs (Jennie Edmundson hospital occupancy)